1. I. Ho, G. Pucci, and D. M. Harris. Direct measurement of capillary attraction between floating
disks. Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 254502 (2019). Featured in Physics and Editors’ suggestion.
2. G. Pucci, I. Ho and D. M. Harris. Friction on water sliders. Sci. Rep. 9, 4095 (2019).
3. G. Pucci, F. Carbone, G. Lombardo, C. Versace, R. Barberi.
Topologically non-equivalent textures generated by the nematic electrohydrodynamics.
Liq. Cryst. 46 (4), 649-654 (2019). Journal cover.
4. P. J. Saenz, G. Pucci, A. Gujon, T. Cristea-Platon, J. Dunkel and J. W. M. Bush. Spin lattices of walking droplets. Phys. Rev. Fluids 3, 100508 (2018); winning entry to the Gallery of Fluid Motion of the American Physical Society.
5. G. Pucci, D.M. Harris, L. Faria and J. W. M. Bush. Walking droplets interacting with single and double slits. J. Fluid Mech. 835, 1136-1156 (2018).
6. N. Sungar, L. Tambasco, G. Pucci, P. J. Saenz and J. W. M. Bush. Hydrodynamic analog of particle trapping with the Talbot effect. Phys. Rev. Fluids 2, 103602 (2017).
7. D. M. Harris, G. Pucci, V. Prost, J. Quintela and J. W. M. Bush. The merger of a bubble and a soap film, Phys. Rev. Fluids 1 (5), 050505 (2016); Milton Van Dyke Award of the Gallery of Fluid Motion of the American Physical Society.
8. G. Pucci, P. J. Saenz, L. M. Faria and J. W. M. Bush. Non-specular reflection of walking droplets, J. Fluid Mech. 804, R3 (2016).
9. G. Pucci, D. Lysenko, C. Provenzano, Yu. Reznikov, G. Cipparrone and R. Barberi. Patterns of electro-convection in planar-periodic nematic cells. Liq. Cryst. 43 (2), 216-221 (2016).
10. M. Lombardo, N. Micali, V. Villari, S. Serrao, G. Pucci, R. Barberi, G. Lombardo. Ultraviolet A: Visible spectral absorbance of the human cornea after transepithelial soaking with dextran- enriched and dextran-free riboflavin 0.1% ophthalmic solutions. J. Cataract Refract. Surg. 41 (10), 2283 - 2290 (2015).
11. G. Pucci, M. Ben Amar and Y. Couder. Faraday instability in floating drops. Phys. Fluids. 27, 091107 (2015); Milton Van Dyke Award of the Gallery of Fluid Motion of the American Physical Society.
12. G. Pucci, D. M. Harris and J. W. M. Bush. Partial coalescence of soap bubbles. Phys. Fluids. 27, 061704 (2015).
13. G. Pucci, F. Carbone, C. Vena, G. Lombardo, C. Versace and R. Barberi. DSM1-DSM2 Transition Threshold in Turbulent Nematic Mixtures. Mol. Cryst. Liq. Cryst. 614 (1), 100-105 (2015).
14. M. P. De Santo, G. Petriashvili, R. Gary, G. Pucci, R. Barberi. Anti-counterfeiting and identifi- cation solutions using soft matter. Rend. Fis. Acc. Lincei 26 (2), S255-S259 (2015).
15. G. Pucci. Faraday instability in floating drops out of equilibrium: motion and self-propulsion from wave radiation stress. Int. J. Non Linear Mech. 75, 107-114 (2015).
16. M. Lombardo, G. Pucci, R. Barberi, G. Lombardo. Interaction of ultraviolet light with the cornea: Clinical implications for corneal crosslinking. J. Cataract Refract. Surg. 41 (2), 446-459 (2015).
17. G. Pucci, M. Ben Amar and Y. Couder.
Faraday instability in floating liquid lenses: the spontaneous mutual adaptation
due to radiation pressure. J. Fluid Mech. 725, 402-427 (2013). Journal cover.
18. G. Pucci. Faraday instability in deformable domains. Il Nuovo Cim., 36 C n.4, 61-70 (2013). Invited to write a communication after presenting at the meeting of the Italian Physical Society.
19. G. Pucci, E. Fort, M. Ben Amar and Y. Couder. Mutual Adaptation of a Faraday Instability Pattern with its Flexible Boundaries in Floating Fluid Drops. Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 024503 (2011).
20. G. Pucci, M.P. De Santo, G. Carbone and R. Barberi. A novel method to prepare probes for atomic force spectroscopy. Dig. J. Nanomater. Bios. 1 (3), 99–103 (2006).